Join Sai Bracy & Rev. Dr. Harold Orr in conversation with District Attorney candidate Pamela Price
Guest Speaker: Democratic Congressional Candidate Ohio Senator Nina Turner
Pamela Price is an award-winning civil rights attorney who will work in Alameda County to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support Investments in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
Read more about Pamela's Platform here.
We look forward to seeing you on ZOOM! A link to the ZOOM event will be sent to you after you RSVP below.
January 17, 2021 at 5pm