Bay Area for Working People for Pamela Price for DA of Alameda County
Join host Oakland Community Organizer Bobbi Lopez for or a 'Bay Area for Working People' backyard fundraiser party with Pamela Price for Alameda County District Attorney on Sat. May 21st from 2-4pm.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
Read more about Pamela's Platform here
Disclaimer: Only put in the actual number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets. Please check your total before finalizing your Order. There is a non-refundable fee for entry mistakes.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
May 21, 2022 at 2:00pm - 4pm
5803 Marshall St
Oakland, CA 94608
Google map and directions
Bobbi Lopez ·