Change is Coming to Alameda County!
Join host Chaney Turner, Chair of Oakland Cannabis Commission, Founder of Townbix and Beyond Equity, for an fun virtual Meet & Greet fundraiser party in conversation with Pamela Price for Alameda County District Attorney on Friday, Feb. 11th at 5pm!
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
Warning: Only put in the actual number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets. Please check your total before finalizing your Order. There is a non-refundable fee for entry mistakes.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
February 11, 2022 at 5:00pm - 6pm
Chaney's Zoom Room
Google map and directions
Chaney Turner ·