Ellen's Front Porch Fundraiser - Pamela Price for Alameda County District Attorney
Join hosts Ellen Coffey and friends for a fundraiser house party with Pamela Price for Alameda County District Attorney.
Pamela is the leading candidate in the race for Alameda County District Attorney having won the primary with 43% of the vote, and more than 16 points ahead of her closest opponent.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
Read more about Pamela's Platform here or check out this video about her lifelong passion for justice:
Disclaimer: Only put in the actual number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets. Please check your total before finalizing your Order. There is a non-refundable fee for entry mistakes.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
Purchase Tickets in Advance Online or at the Door:
Make checks payable to:
Pamela Price for Alameda County District Attorney
Mail Checks to: Ellen Coffey, 1628 Euclid Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94709
October 02, 2022 at 1:00pm - 3pm
Ellen's Front Porch
1628 Euclid Ave
Berkeley, CA 94709
Google map and directions
Ellen Coffey · · (510) 872-9357