Change Is Coming to Alameda County!
Join San Francisco Democratic County Central Committee Elected Member Gloria Berry, San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin, and San Francisco Poet Laureate Tongo Eisen-Martin for a fundraiser party with Pamela Price for Alameda County District Attorney.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
We look forward to seeing you on ZOOM! A link to the ZOOM event will be sent to you after you RSVP below. Put in the number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
August 22, 2021 at 11:30am - 1pm
Gloria's ZOOM Room
Lacei Amodei ·