Change Is Coming to Alameda County!
Join Drs. Hassan Fouda and Dina Ezzeddine for a house party fundraiser in conversation with Pamela Price for Alameda County District Attorney.
This is an in person party. We will be complying with COVID guidelines. You must wear a mask and distance yourself from other guests, even if you have been vaccinated.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
We look forward to seeing you at Dr. Ezzeddine's Place. The address will be provided when you RSVP.
Put in the number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
December 12, 2021 at 11:00am - 1pm
Dr. Ezzeddine's House
Berkeley, CA 94707
Google map and directions
Hassan Fouda · 917-509-1780