Change Is Coming to Alameda County!
Join Judith in conversation with Pamela Price for Alameda County District Attorney.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
We look forward to seeing you on ZOOM.
Warning: Only put in the actual number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
October 31, 2021 at 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Judith's ZOOM Room
Google map and directions
Judith Stacey · · 510-559-0703