Change Is Coming to Alameda County!
Come to a garden party for a tasting of Black owned vineyard wines, afternoon tea and bites, and to meet the next District Attorney for Alameda County.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
We look forward to seeing you. Put in the number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets. After purchasing tickets, you will receive an email with the address.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
October 17, 2021 at 2:00pm - 4pm