Kelsey's House Party - Meet Pamela Price & JoAnn Walker
Join Kelsey Pressnall in conversation with candidates for Alameda County District Attorney - Pamela Price - and Sheriff - JoAnn Walker.
These two Black women are making history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
Read more about Pamela's Platform here and JoAnn's Platform here
We look forward to seeing you on ZOOM! A link to the ZOOM event will be sent to you after you RSVP below. Also, put the number of tickets you wish to purchase in the box below. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
February 07, 2021 at 6:00pm - 8pm
Kelsey's ZOOM Room
Kelsey Pressnall · · 510-789-8671