NAPAC Virtual Party for Pamela Price For DA
Join Dr. Veronica Ufoegbune and the Nigerian American Public Affairs Committee (NAPAC) for a virtual house party and conversation with Pamela Price for Alameda County District Attorney.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
We look forward to seeing you on ZOOM!
Disclaimer: Only put in the actual number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets. Please check your total before finalizing your Order. There is a non-refundable fee for entry mistakes.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
May 30, 2022 at 3:00pm - 4pm
Dr. Veronica's Zoom Room
Dr. Veronica Ufoegbune ·