SF Berniecrats Fundraiser for Pamela Price for DA of Alameda County & Stop Recall for Chesa Boudin campaign
Join SF Berniecrats and other progressive Bay Area groups for dual fundraiser for Pamela Price for DA of Alameda County and SF District Attorney Chesa Boudin, Stop Recall campaign on Sat. April 23rd from 4:30-6pm.
We are using ActBlue for ticketing to this event. Please purchase your tickets at: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/pamela-chesa
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
Please purchase your ticket for this event with this ActBlue link: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/pamela-chesa
Disclaimer: Only put in the actual number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets. (Basically put in one ticket and process)
Please check your total before finalizing your Order. There is a non-refundable fee for entry mistakes.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
April 23, 2022 at 4:30pm - 6pm
Claire Lau ·