Join our Community Party!
Join Ray Bobbitt and friends in conversation with Alameda County District Attorney candidate, Pamela Price.
Pamela Price is making history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
We look forward to seeing you at Ray's Community Party! A confirmation email will be sent to you after you RSVP below. Also, put the number of tickets you wish to purchase in the box below. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
May 22, 2021 at 1:00pm - 3pm
Pamela's Fremont Office
43255 Mission Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
Google map and directions
Ray Bobbit ·