Royl's House Party
Join Royl Roberts in conversation with civil rights attorney and candidates for Alameda County District Attorney - Pamela Price - and Sheriff - JoAnn Walker.
These two Black women are making history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
We look forward to seeing you on ZOOM! A link to the ZOOM event will be sent to you after you RSVP below.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
January 31, 2021 at 5:00pm - 7pm
Royl's Zoom Room
Royl Roberts · · (415) 658-1783