Change Is Coming to Alameda County!
Join Schaeffer Nelson for a happy hour fundraiser in conversation with
Pamela Price for Alameda County District Attorney.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
We look forward to seeing you at the White Horse at 6551 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94609. Put in the number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
August 01, 2021 at 5:00pm - 6pm
The White Horse
6551 Telegraph Ave
Oakland, CA 94609
Google map and directions
Schaeffer Nelson ·