Fred Sims 40/$40 Retirement Party
Celebrate Professor Fred Sims' 40 years of service to public education as he retires from Chabot College and the Alameda County Board of Education!
Fred and his family are delighted to help support Pamela Price for Alameda County District Attorney.
Pamela is the leading candidate in the race for Alameda County District Attorney having won the primary with 43% of the vote, and more than 16 points ahead of her closest opponent.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
Read more about Pamela's Platform here or check out this video about her lifelong passion for justice:
Disclaimer: Only put in the actual number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets. Please check your total before finalizing your Order. There is a non-refundable fee for entry mistakes.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
October 01, 2022 at 3:00pm - 7pm