Change Is Coming to Alameda County!
Join Dr. Tony Jackson for this engaging house party fundraiser in conversation with
Pamela Price for Alameda County District Attorney. You can attend in person or attend virtually.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
We look forward to seeing you at Dr. Tony Jackson's house party fundraiser for Pamela! Upon RSVP you will receive the address for the event. If you choose to attend virtually, we will email you zoom link.
Warning: Only put in the actual number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets. Please check your total before finalizing your Order. There is a non-refundable fee for entry mistakes.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
March 05, 2022 at 3:00pm - 5pm
Tony Jackson ·