Change Is Coming to Alameda County!
Join Hon. Victor Aguilar in conversation with Pamela Price for Alameda County District Attorney.
Please note that we will be complying with COVID guidelines. This means this is an outdoor event, you must wear a mask and distance yourself from other guests, even if you have been vaccinated.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
Read more about Pamela's Platform here
We look forward to seeing you. The address will be provided when you RSVP.
Warning: Only put in the actual number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
October 24, 2021 at 12:00pm - 2pm
4021 Monterey Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94578
Google map and directions
Victor Aguilar · · 808-224-6228