Women for Pamela Price for Alameda County District Attorney
Step Forward in 2022 with THE WOMEN WHO SUPPORT PAMELA PRICE for ALAMEDA COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY as we discuss the role women have played in making history and ending injustice!
Join us virtually, on Zoom, to hear from Pamela in conversation with co-hosts Kate Harrison, Beverly Harrison, Taisha Brown, Nina Moore, Sai Bracy, Genevieve Jones-Wright, Carolyn Fowler, Simona Farrise, and Julie Waters!
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
Read more about Pamela's Platform here
Warning: Only put in the actual number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets.
Please check your total before finalizing your Order. There is a non-refundable fee for mistaken entries.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
April 03, 2022 at 2:00pm - 3pm
The Women for Pamela Zoom Room
Julie Waters ·