Black Mothers for Justice Celebrate Black History Month
Join Black Mothers for Justice and our very special featured guest, Ms. Susan Burton, at a fundraiser for candidates for Alameda County District Attorney - Pamela Price - and Sheriff - JoAnn Walker - the "Justice Done Right" slate.
The esteemed Host Committee includes Dr. Simona Farrise Best, LL.M, Akilah "Kiki" Monifa, Natalie Devora, Joyce Roberson, Dianna Moore and Hon. Sandra L. Smith (ret.).
Pamela Price and JoAnn Walker are making history in Alameda County! They will work with us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
We look forward to seeing you on ZOOM! A link to the ZOOM event will be sent to you after you RSVP below. Also, put the number of tickets you wish to purchase in the box below. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
February 13, 2021 at 6:00pm - 8pm
Pamela's ZOOM Room
Cheryl Havens · · 925-323-1542