Step Forward 2022! Fired Up & Ready to Go!
Step Forward in 2022 with PAMELA PRICE for ALAMEDA COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY as we discuss the role THE PEOPLE play in reforming THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.
Join us virtually, on zoom, to hear from Pamela in conversation with legendary civil rights attorney CARL E. DOUGLAS about his experience in holding public officials and law enforcement accountable and ending double standards of justice!
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
Warning: Only put in the actual number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets. Please check your total before finalizing your Order. There is a non-refundable fee for mistaken entries.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
January 23, 2022 at 4:00pm - 6pm
The Price Campaign Zoom Room
Oakland, CA 94610
Google map and directions
Kelsey Pressnall · · (510) 789-8671