Fremont Canvassing on Sunday!
Join us on Sunday to canvass in Fremont!
Fremont is a priority area for this campaign to win if we are going to get 50% +1 in the June 2022 primary.
The Price Campaign is paperless! We are using PDI for all of our canvassing. This is an app that you download on your smartphone that allows us to assign turf directly to your phone and transmit your results back to us without any paper lists!
Please download the PDI app on your smartphone. The correct app has the following logo:
We ask that you ATTEND A CAMPAIGN TRAINING on how to use it. You can find our upcoming trainings on our event page. These trainings typically take less than half an hour and maximize the time we can spend making direct voter contact.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
January 30, 2022 at 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Bronco Billy's Pizza Palace
41200 Blacow Rd
Fremont, CA 94538
Google map and directions
Kelsey Pressnall · · 510-789-8671