Fremont Canvassing on Sunday Feb 6th!
Join us on Sunday to canvass in the Irvington neighborhood of Fremont!
Fremont is a priority area for this campaign to win if we are going to get 50% +1 in the June 2022 primary. We will be meeting on Saturdays & Sundays for the rest of the year to knock doors!
The Price Campaign is paperless! We are using PDI for all of our canvassing. This is an app that you download on your smartphone that allows us to assign turf directly to your phone and transmit your results back to us without any paper lists!
Please download the PDI app on your smartphone. We ask that you ATTEND A CAMPAIGN TRAINING on how to use it ahead of the event. You can find our upcoming trainings on our event page. These trainings typically take less than 30 minutes and maximize the time we can spend making direct voter contact in the field.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
February 06, 2022 at 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Bronco Billy's Pizza Palace
41200 Blacow Rd
Fremont, CA 94538
Google map and directions
Kelsey Pressnall · · 510-789-8671
Kelsey Pressnall published this page in Marching Toward Justice Events/Volunteer 2022-01-29 14:56:58 -0800