Fremont Canvassing on Sunday!
Join us on Sunday to canvass in the Glenmoor neighborhood of Fremont!
Fremont is a priority area for this campaign to win if we are going to get 50% +1 in the June 2022 primary.
We will be meeting on Saturdays & Sundays for the rest of the cycle to knock doors! Once lists have been assigned and everyone has been given instructions and had their questions answered, we will hit the sidewalks.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
May 01, 2022 at 2:00pm - 4:30pm
John G. Mattos Elementary School
37944 Farwell Dr
Fremont, CA 94536
Google map and directions
Kelsey Pressnall · · 510-789-8671