Fremont Canvassing on Sundays!
Join us on Sunday to canvass in Fremont!
Fremont is a priority area for this campaign to win if we are going to get 50% +1 in the November election.
We will be meeting every weekend to knock doors for the rest of the election cycle to knock doors! Once turf has been assigned and everyone has been given instructions and had their questions answered, we will canvass the neighborhoods.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
September 25, 2022 at 11:00am - 2pm
Hops & Beans
4000 Bay St
Fremont, CA 94538
Google map and directions
Brandon Sturdivant · · (510) 759-3420
Kelsey Pressnall published this page in Marching Toward Justice Events/Volunteer 2022-09-13 13:51:31 -0700