Fremont Canvass Launch!
Join us for our first Fremont Canvass!
On Sunday, October 17th, we will be launching our first Fremont canvass and we hope you can join us! Fremont is a priority area for this campaign to win if we are going to get 50% +1 in the June 2022 primary.
We will be meeting at 10:30AM at Hopping Beans Cafe! Once walk lists have been distributed and everyone has been given instructions and had their questions answered, we will hit the sidewalks from 11AM to 1PM.
If you can't walk and knock, we will also need 2 to 3 volunteers for the table at Irvington Farmers Market. Along with helping promote Pamela at the table, you will be greeting late and returning canvassers and collecting their materials.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
October 17, 2021 at 10:30am - 1pm
Hopping Beans Cafe
4000 Bay St
Fremont, CA 94538
Google map and directions
Kelsey Pressnall · · 510-789-8671