Change Is Coming to Alameda County!
Join Mike Wu, Aminder Singh, Camila Nieves, Amy Yellen, Rob Meraz, Kathleen Guneratne and Emily Klein for a fundraiser to benefit Pamela Price for Alameda County District Attorney. We look forward to seeing you at 1122 Delaware St. Berkeley CA 94702.
After making your donation with the purchase of a ticket, you will receive a confirmation email.
Disclaimer: Only put in the actual number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets.
Please check your total amount before finalizing your Order. There is a non-refundable fee for entry mistakes.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
Read more about Pamela's Platform here and her amazing journey to becoming our next District Attorney here.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Respond to Alameda County's 51-50 crisis
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Root out racial, gender and economic disparities
- Stop over-criminalizing Black and Brown youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence and integrity
September 14, 2022 at 6:00pm - 8pm
Michael Wu · · 510-552-1535