Mothers for Justice Lead The Way
Join Mothers for Justice at a fundraiser for candidate for Alameda County District Attorney - Pamela Price.
The esteemed Host Committee includes Attorneys Jayme Walker, Denise Eaton-May, Dr. Simona Farrise Best, LL.M and P. Bobby Shukla.
Pamela Price is making history in Alameda County! She will work with us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
Read more about Pamela's Platform here.
We look forward to seeing you on ZOOM! A link to the ZOOM event will be sent to you after you RSVP below. Also, put the number of tickets you wish to purchase in the box below. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
May 23, 2021 at 3:00pm - 5pm
Pamela's ZOOM Room
Lacei Amodei ·