Alameda County's First Black Woman District Attorney
Join the Price for DA campaign and hosts Laurel Simes, Linton Johnson, Cornelia Sylvester, Julie Waters, Richard Fuentes and Sean Sullivan for a fundraiser benefit to retire the debt of newly-elected District Attorney Pamela Price.
Pamela made history as the first Black woman to win this seat, and she is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Respond to Alameda County's 51-50 crisis
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Root out racial, gender and economic disparities
- Stop over-criminalizing Black and Brown youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence and integrity
Read more about Pamela's Platform here and her amazing journey to becoming our next District Attorney here.
Reminder: Only put in the actual number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets.
Please check your total before finalizing your Order. There is a non-refundable fee for entry mistakes.
December 13, 2022 at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Oakland, CA 94612
Google map and directions
Linton Johnson · · 510-866-1414