Powerful Women of Alameda County Fundraiser
Join Alameda County's amazing women leaders for a backyard fundraiser to benefit Pamela Price for Alameda County District Attorney at a gorgeous venue nestled in the Hayward hills.
Read more about Pamela's Platform here and her amazing journey to becoming our next District Attorney here.
We look forward to seeing you. After purchasing your ticket, you will receive a confirmation email with the address.
Disclaimer: Only put in the actual number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets.
Please check your total before finalizing your Order. There is a non-refundable fee for entry mistakes.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Respond to Alameda County's 51-50 crisis
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Root out racial, gender and economic disparities
- Stop over-criminalizing Black and Brown youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence and integrity
August 13, 2022 at 2:00pm - 5pm
Kwuixan & Regina Maloof's Home
Google map and directions
Julie Waters · · 510-409-9921