Change Is Coming to Alameda County!
Join Hon. San Leandro City Councilmember and Stonewall Board member Victor Aguilar for a fundraiser to benefit Pamela Price for Alameda County District Attorney.
Read more about Pamela's Platform here and her amazing journey to becoming our next District Attorney here.
We look forward to seeing you. After purchasing your ticket, you will receive a confirmation email with the address.
Disclaimer: Only put in the actual number of tickets you wish to purchase. The amount will be calculated automatically based on the number of tickets.
Please check your total before finalizing your Order. There is a non-refundable fee for entry mistakes.
Note: No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a ticket. Please contact the host directly for further information.
Pamela is ready to make history in Alameda County and will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Respond to Alameda County's 51-50 crisis
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Root out racial, gender and economic disparities
- Stop over-criminalizing Black and Brown youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support investment in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence and integrity
August 09, 2022 at 6:00pm - 7:30pm
San Leandro, CA
Google map and directions
Victor Aguilar · · 808-224-6228